Please read the following legal notice concerning the website of PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., (www.psolera.com, www.psolera.es), hereinafter referred to as PAS.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.psolera.com/, http:// www.psolera.es/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., with CIF (Spanish VAT number) A46587507 and registered office at Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, C/ Villa de Madrid, 53 – 46988 Paterna (Valencia), Spain.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
The use of the website attributes the status of user and implies the acceptance of all the terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice carefully from time to time, as the conditions of use contained therein may be subject to change.
PAS reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this site. Any changes in this respect will be published visibly on the website, with the date of the last update at the top of the document. If you continue to make use of the services provided on the website, after the conditions of use have been modified, it will be understood that you accept the modifications made to them.
Browsing, access and security
By accessing and browsing this website, you accept and acknowledge the legal notices, terms and conditions of use contained herein. PAS makes every effort to ensure that browsing takes place under the best possible conditions and to prevent any type of damages that may occur during browsing.
The Owner is not liable for damages, of any kind, that may be caused to the Users through the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the website. In general, any type of action to the detriment of PAS and contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that may infringe the rights of PAS or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or impair the website or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
It is forbidden to use this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, in particular:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, image rights, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) To carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage to or unauthorised alteration of the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information on this website is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
All the information contained on this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights set out in Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of the 12th of April, which approved the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to PAS or its licensors and, therefore, any reproduction, distribution, transformation or public disclosure, as well as any kind of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object which according to the legislation in force is covered by intellectual property regulations, is expressly prohibited.
All content of the website and all content available through the products and services of the Owner, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and layout (the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Owner or their licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, mounted, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. No Content of the website may be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site and nor may the information be added to databases or lists. Any other use of the website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and labels shown on this site are the property of PAS or of third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element on this website that is subject to protection under current industrial property legislation is expressly prohibited. In particular, no trademarks, trade names, shop signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may be used.
Should you wish to be informed of our cookies policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
Users wishing to insert links from their own websites to PAS's must comply with the following conditions, although ignorance of same shall not avoid liabilities arising from Law:
1) The link will only connect to the home page or main page, but it may not be reproduced in any form (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that wrap this page or allow the contents to be viewed through internet addresses other than those of this page and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content that is not related to it in such a way that (I) it causes, or may cause, error, confusion or deception of users regarding the true origin of the service or contents; (II) it involves an act of unfair imitation or comparison; (III) it is used to take advantage of PAS's brand reputation and prestige or (IV) in any other way that is is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements concerning PAS, its employees or its activities will be made from the page that includes the link.
4) Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page containing the link that PAS has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or monitors the services of the referrer.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other emblem of PAS within the referrer's page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by PAS, and provided that, in such cases, a direct link to the PAS website is enabled, in the manner set out in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must strictly comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own contents or that of third parties which: (i) are illegal, harmful or immoral (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce the User to believe that PAS subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether legal or illegal, of the referrer; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to PAS's activity, given the place, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
In any case, PAS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely liable for the infractions which may be incurred or for the damages which may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
PAS shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, for reasons beyond the company's control, for delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, overloading of the internet system or other electronic systems.
PAS does not guarantee the veracity of, nor is it liable for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, PAS is not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed via electronic links, directly or indirectly, by means of the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of the 12th of July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services (LSSI in the Spanish acronym). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she should notify PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., following the procedure outlined in Section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., and the individuals and entities who own the sites to which they provide access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., with the statements, content or services provided through them. PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., reserves the right to unilaterally remove the links that appear on its website at any time.
PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., is not familiar with the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not liable for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U., is not responsible for the cookies that third parties may install on the user's computer hard drive.
For any notifications which need to be made, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U:, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, C/ Villa de Madrid, 53 – 46988 Paterna (Valencia), Spain.
Jurisdiction and legislation applicable
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise are protected by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute arising out of access to or use of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
Should you wish to be informed of our data protection policy, please read our DATA PROTECTION POLICY carefully.
Should you wish to be informed of our cookies policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
The identification details of PORTALÁMPARAS Y ACCESORIOS SOLERA, S.A.U.,
CIF (Spanish VAT No.) A46587507
You can contact us via the following means:
Telephone number: (+34) 961 322 301 and email address: email@example.com