Areas de actuación
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)was consolidated in Solera in 2017, after audits and certifications by TUV Reiland and ICS.
Responsibility, diversity, honesty, and transparency are the company pillars that apply to all employees and to our relationships with customers and suppliers.
For Solera, the benefits of applying CSR are evident:
- People feel more comfortable in the organization and feel more valued, which results in improved productivity.
- It gives customers peace of mind and the assurance that you are working with companies that meet safety standards and strive to guarantee service.
- Establishes a selection of suppliers that guarantee continuity.
What are the company’s internal initiatives?
We know that CSR benefits general society and our employees, but we’re also convinced that it helps us to be more competitive.
As a company, Solera has implemented a quality system based on the UNE EN ISO 9001 standard, certified by AENOR since 1997.
Solera's main objective is customer satisfaction, offering an optimal relationship between quality, price and service. All of this by involving its employees and striving to provide the best possible work environment.
Solera's quality, environment and safety policy is reflected in all the company's processes. Thanks to this commitment to quality, we have obtained recognized international certifications such as AENOR, APPLUS, INTERTEK GS, IQNET and UL, guaranteeing our customers the reliability of our products.
The results of the annual follow-up audits of our quality system corroborate our strength and the company's commitment to continuous improvement, research and responsibility to the most innovative technologies
- Analysis and understanding of internal and external issues necessary for the purpose and business strategy of Solera.
- Measures aimed at the selection of suppliers, monitoring and measurement of their production capacity.
- Measures aimed at the correction and continuous improvement of the processes and the quality and safety of the products.
- Measures aimed at correction and the company's commitment to continuous improvement and the involvement of its workers.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System, customer requirements, and the legal and regulatory requirements of the product.
Health and Safety
Solera is committed to its employees.
Our priority is worker health
Cybersecurity and continuity
Guaranteeing the trust of our customers and suppliers means guaranteeing data security and the continuity of our internal processes.
At Solera, we’re ready to face any cybersecurity risk scenario and guarantee normal business activity, especially with regard to the service we provide to our customers.
By applying measures and best practices from cybersecurity and business continuity standards, such as UNE-EN ISO/IEC 27001, UNE-EN ISO/IEC 27002 and UNE-EN ISO 22301, we identify and eliminate gaps in the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information related to Solera’s relationships with customers, suppliers and other organisations.