As part of our goal to continuously improve and actively listen to professional installers, we have developed a new universal box for flush-mounted mechanisms in hollow partition walls: it's the same box we've always had, but with more space.
We've added 15 mm more depth to create a 60 mm box.
This extra depth provides more space for installing larger elements and mechanisms.
This box is the perfect solution for installing energy efficiency and home automation systems, which are currently growing in popularity and require the connection of a range of monitoring elements (sensors, thermometers, digital control panels, etc.) that are larger than conventional switches and sockets.
This means that the 5625A box, with its depth, makes it possible to mount these new, larger elements easily and comfortably.
In addition to this extra depth, the 5625A box includes features such as:
- The box has 2 metal brackets for mounting, which ensures that it is securely attached without any looseness or movement during its service life.
- 4 lateral inlets for Ø20-25mm pipe and several inlets at the bottom.
- Perimeter skirt with wedges that are nailed to the gypsum board and prevents it from rotating.
- Material is resistant to glow wire test (GWT) at 850ºC.
- Halogen-free material.
- Attachment to the frame with 2 ultra-fast threaded screws.
- More comfort, more space, more installation possibilities.
Discover more items like the 5625A, with more space for your electrical installations.